- The Carrollian is published twice yearly, by The Lewis Carroll Society.
- Originally called Jabberwocky (changing its name to The Carrollian in 1998) the journal has been in existence since 1969 with over 110 issues.
- The journal is read in over 20 countries and its subscribers include all the leading writers and experts on Lewis Carroll and the top institutions around the world. The journal is particularly popular with organisations having specific interests in Victorian studies and bibliography.
- New subscriptions may be taken out any time by individuals or institutions and all past issues are available. Click Here for costs.
- A fully searchable catalogue for all issues, showing titles, authors, pagination and abstract is currently under development, with some functionality already in place.
- Please note that the publication of The Carrollian is continuous, but has been running late for the past few years. The most recently published issue is No. 24, (Dated Autumn 2009, but published November 2013). The editorial board have plans to bring the publication fully up to date by Autumn 2015.
Issue 25 is scheduled for February 2014
Issue 26 is double issue scheduled for May 2014