The Lewis Carroll Journal
- The Editorial Board of The Carrollian welcome the submission of articles, notes and letters to the editor. Potential contributors are asked to read the following notes, then send an initial communication to the Executive Editor, by Clicking Here.
- The purpose of The Carrollian is to publish scholarly material relating to the life and works of Lewis Carroll. Articles should be original work and not printed elsewhere or published on any internet website.
- We accept submissions from all potential contributors, whatever their background, but all articles are peer reviewed and we expect certain academic conventions to be followed. In particular source of information must be given.
- We accept bibliographical points of note relating to any of Lewis Carroll's works, or works about Carroll, variants in editions, etc. Reviews of new books are not accepted - the Lewis Carroll Society publishes these in a separate journal, Lewis Carroll Review.
- Geneal news, details of events, etc relating to Lewis Carroll is not accepted. The Lewis Carroll Society published material of this nature in a separate newsletter, Bandersnatch.
- Minor observations and notes are welcome in the form of letters to the editor.
- The Society has a style guide, but we do not expect article to be made to conform to the style prior to their acceptance. If accepted we will appoint an editor to work with the author to bring the article in line with the house style.